Oviedo Florida is located in Seminole County just northeast of Orlando between Altamonte Springs and Titusville along Highway 426 near Lake Jesup. Oviedo offers never ending opportunities of recreation. The Oviedo Marketplace Mall is an excellent shopping area. Popular activities include boating, fishing and skiing. Lovers of nature would be delighted by the Cross Seminole Trail which is heavily vegetated and great for long walks. Oviedo is host to the delectable “A Taste of Oviedo” annual outdoor festival. The event includes live entertainment, cuisine from local restaurants, children’s activities and much more. You are invited to join their merchants, business owners and professionals who are anxious to meet you and share with you that which has made Oviedo a special community for over 100 years.
OVIEDO Homes for Sale by Price
OVIEDO Popular Searches
OVIEDO School Information
[schoolsearch city=”OVIEDO” state=”FL” groupby=”gradelevel” output=”table”]
- 2307 MAJESTIC EAGLE CIR, CLERMONT, FL 34714
- Spring 2016 Tigers Little League Survey
- Inside Customer Service Sales Representative
- 5831 EMERINGTON CRESCENT, ORLANDO, FL 32819
- 2301 STANFORD CT. CLERMONT, FL 34711
- Orange County Florida Most Expensive Mansions
- Lake County Florida’s Most Expensive Mansions
- Top 5 Waterfront Homes in Clermont
- 137 Blackstone Creek Road, Groveland, FL 34736
- Giving Back
Call Us: (352) 243-0550
Email Us: email@example.com
Contact Us Online.
About Optima One Realty
Optima One Realty is the area's premier real estate solutions company. Since its creation, we have been helping homeowners and working with communities in every location we work in. Through our extensive network of buyers, resources, years of experience, education, knowledge, and expertise, we have been able to assist homeowners in a large variety of situations to create a Win-Win while still creating a steady return for our investors.